Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New (and somewhat secret) project!

So... here's what I'm working on at the moment:


Yep, that's hand stitching. In purple knitting yarn. And the fabric is gray fleece. What on earth, you may think? Well, I'm not telling yet! Just that it will be a garment for the upper body, and that it's a total experiment! That's what happens when I get a bunch of fabrics that I'm not sure I even like: crazy idea time! Hopefully it will at least be useful now when autumn is well on its way...

I have some other major projects to start as well, but first I will need to make me some sort of do-it-yourself dress form. (I'm going for the duct tape one - wish me good luck!)

Also: 
Why on earth are the fabrics in your stash always five inches short of what is needed to make what you want to make with them? 

No comments:

Post a Comment