Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project 70's shirt dress almost done!

Finally! My first project where I actually used a pattern all the way! I'm usually into finding my own solutions - which works really well until you are to do something a bit more complicated than a simply constructed or draped dress...

So - after looting a bunch of vintage patterns from Tradera, the Swedish Ebay site, I decided to start with this classic 70's shirt dress! It was a lot harder than I thought, but loads fun! This is the pattern I used: (STIL no. 6387)

And this is my result so far:

Only thing left is sewing the buttons in and sew the buttonholes. Oh so boring - but in a few minutes a friend of mine is coming over, we will be having coffee and cookies while sewing and crocheting, that will make it sooo much more fun! :) 

Next post I will show you the finished result!

No comments:

Post a Comment