Friday, July 8, 2011

I have a plan!

So, yesterday I got some new patterns, and was complaining about not getting my behind out of whatever I'm sitting on and start sewing. Today, I am at least a bit closer - I have a plan!

I chose one of the easiest patterns in the bunch, and a fabric I LOVE... Here's the plan:


The pattern is one of the newly bought Swedish ones, and was printed in 1960! I'm making the middle dress, but will make it tunic length instead (partly due to lack of fabric, as always, and partly because I need more tunics). I am planning to wear it with skinny jeans or short shorts! :) Still keeping it sixties style! The fabric is from the vintage bunch I got a while back, and is real silk (and I pray that it won't be as hard to sew as some of the fake silky fabrics I've tried before. If it is, I'm screwed).

Hopefully I'll make it tomorrow, you will get to see it then! (I am still procrastinating and dare not start today, lol.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, at least you have strated! You have the weekend to sew it, hope you post about it on monday!

    ReplyDelete