Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Heading home for the Holidays!

Just a quick post to let you all know that it might be a bit quiet here for a few days... Tonight me and my darling are getting on a train across the country to our families for Christmas! I've missed them a lot, so I'm really looking forward to the coming week! The New Look dress will be staying here in it's unfinished state, waiting for my return on the 27th.

For Christmas I'll be out in the archipelago, it's like a little slice of heaven out there...


I hope for snow, it's still nothing over here which is really weird! The picture above is from early spring a few years back, so the ice had already broke. This is literally just outside our house!

These last few weeks there has been some gift sewing, and hopefully I can share with you soon what I've made for some of my relatives! It's great to get to make them gifts that they can use.

Wishing everyone a very lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment