In case you have not heard of the challenge:
"Returning to the Grace and Charm of Our Mothers and Grandmothers"
1. We will ROCK dresses (skirts) and CUTE SHOES (heels and/or flats) like our mothers and grandmothers at least THREE (3) days a week.
2. We will reject the IMPULSE to throw on jeans, jogging suits (EVEN THE CUTE KIND), and dress slacks.
3. We will exchange our revelations and thoughts throughtout this challenge.
4. We will invite our friends to join.
5. We will include our daughters and young women we mentor.
6. We will take Pictures and Have FUN!!!!
7. Everyone is welcomed to participate.
Exceptions: Flattering/Very Feminine Dress Suits are ALLOWED.
The above text is taken from the Pretty Girls rock Dresses, LLC blog, http://networkedblogs.com/g5Tc1 where you can read more about the challenge, the mission, and the PGRDress Stars!
Also you can join on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk=group_187037387990765&ap=1
And here's a pic of me from last summer, for good measure and for the flowery dress!